If you employ staff, or have growth aspirations which will result in the need for additional personnel, then you need to comply not only with laws such as the Employment Rights Act, but with guidance issued by organisations such as ACAS.
Failure to do so can have a detrimental effect on both your business and other employees.
Our team can guide you through the maze of regulations and help with the following:
- Contracts of Employment, Staff Handbooks and Policies
- Settlement Agreements (which have replaced Compromise Agreements)
- Transfer of Undertaking Regulations (TUPE)
- Redundancy procedures
- Flexible Working requests
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave
- Equal Opportunities
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Grievance and Disciplinary Procedures
- Consultancy Agreements